People often need to now about the public transport services that are available in certain towns, cities or regions.
The lists in this website provide information about the who provides train, tram, coach, bus or ferry services in urban locations throughout Australia. The lists also provide the website address for each individual operator or government agency. Click on the website address and you will be taken directly to the website where you will be able to do your own search for the route and timetable information that you are looking for.
There are separate lists for interstate services and for the services in each state. Click on the heading that best suits you.
New South Wales and ACT
- Metropolitan Adelaide – Adelaide Metro
- Near Metropolitan SA Country – LinkSA
- Kangaroo Island Ferry – Sealink
- Whyalla – Des’s Transport
- Intrastate SA Country – Stateliner
- Alice Springs – NT Government
- Darwin and Palmerston – NT Government
- Darwin to Tiwi Islands Ferries – Sealink
- Darwin to Mandurah Ferries – Sealink
- Groote Eylandt Ferry & Bus – Sealink
The lists are currently being compiled and will be added to the website as soon as possible