the place for all your transport timetable information.
The ATA (Australian Timetable Association) is an organisation for anyone interested in the study of transport timetables, schedules, maps and associated literature.
- Distribution Lists - Timetables, maps, brochures and related material gathered by members and sent to our Distribution Service are made available to members at a nominal charge to cover postage and administration.
- Auction Catalogues - Monthly Auctions offer members the opportunity to buy and sell some rare and historic timetable and related material.
- Lists of Current and Historic Australian Timetables
- Links to On-Line Transport Timetables
- Link to Train Times Passenger Trains of Australia and New Zealand
- Posting or Reading of Timetable News
- About the ATA
- Association Membership Information and Magazine Subscription details Join now!
- Members News
- Division (state based) Meetings
- Renew your membership
- Annual Reports
What to do with old timetables
Old timetables can be a valuable asset for the ATA auctions, Distribution Service or the National Timetable Collection. If you have old timetables that you want to discard, don’t! Please contact the Australian Timetable Associaiton first. Len Regan, 0409 209 114, email@example.com will help you decide where best your old timetables can be deposited.